Vitals Signs Conference is just around the corner and we hope to see you there!
Where? Albany, NY
When? Thursday, October 27th to Sunday, October 30th 2022
Who should attend? EMS Providers, Leaders & Educators
Highlights of the Conference:
- 6 unique conference tracks – BLS, ALS, Educator, Pediatric, General & Leadership
- 9 different Pre-Cons – ALS & BLS Core, NAEMSE Instructor Course, Critical Care Medicine, NAEMSP, Pediatrics, Leadership Development
- Over 80 hours of CME Content!
- EMS focused exhibit hall with CME lecture series!
- Download the full conference brochure at: www.VitalSignsConference.com
- 7 different host hotels to choose from with special discounted conference rates!
- Hotel room block will be closing in a few weeks and our special conference rate will not be available.
- If you plan on attending the conference we highly encourage you to make your reservations quickly.
We look forward to seeing you and your friends at the 38th New York State Vital Signs EMS Conference!
For all the details about the conference, visit: www.VitalSignsConference.com
If you have any questions or comments please contact:
Vital Signs Conference